At Tallmadge Asphalt/Paving, we truly value our reputation. We consider no job complete until it meets our highest standards and exceeds our customer’s highest expectation. We are more than just another asphalt and paving company. We offer the best customer service and quality second to none and we take time be sure the project is done right for you. Tallmadge Asphalt/Paving is more than proud to serve each and every one of our customers complete ADA-compliant services with professionalism, care and trust. We can provide accessibility striping, signage and Disabled Ramps, Curb Ramps and Concrete Walkway Construction. Professionalism is at the heart of Tallmadge Asphalt/Paving, and as a team, we are committed to use our experience to meet or exceed special customer satisfaction and expectations.
Unlike many other paving companies, Tallmadge Asphalt/Paving manufactures at it’s headquarters on in Brimfield, Ohio. This allows us to control the quality of the product we are installing. We provide the highest quality materials and services to commercial and residential customers. Tallmadge Asphalt/Paving also provides asphalt sealcoating and striping along with concrete services:
- Concrete Construction
- Commercial Paving
- Industrial Paving
- Municipal Paving
- Asphalt Milling
- Asphalt Patching
- Asphalt Repair
- Asphalt Overlay
- Concrete Repair
- Crack Filling
- Curb Repair
- Driveway Repair
- Full Depth Reclamation
- Parking Lot Repair
- Drainage Repair
- Seal Coating
- Painting and Line Striping
- Speed Bumps and Parking Curbs
- Private Road Maintenance & Construction
Our work is highly dependable and you can rely on us to use the best paving techniques. We are more affordable than other paving companies and have kept a higher standard for pavement specifications. Get Free Consultations for your asphalt, concrete, seal coating project…Don’t put it off any longer. We’re always available to help you with your project.
QUALITY CREATES LOYALTY
Going the extra mile to ensure satisfaction from our clients and customers is why we’re Number 1 in customer satisfaction. With thousands of commercial and residential customer we’ve earned the trust of Northeast Ohio’s most prestigious companies.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We take a more personal approach and combine that with discipline and a commitment to organization. Our project managers will work with you to identify your project’s specific needs and making sure that it is properly communicated to the field. This allows us to get the job done right while ensuring no detail falls through the cracks.
- Contact with you begins immediately to schedule a review of your site.
- Our project estimator will meet you on-site to discuss your needs, as well as any issues we see with the overall condition or the area.
- We will develop a customized proposal for your project, with the services needed listed throughout.
- W will send the proposal to you for review and will answer any questions you have about the recommended services.
- Upon acceptance, we will contact you as soon as possible to develop a schedule.
- One schedule the job will be released to the field supervisors.
- Our crews will arrive at your job site per the schedule, and with all pertinent details needed to complete the job to your satisfaction.
- We will let you know as soon as your job is complete, asking you to contact us with any issues you may have.
- We stand behind our work.
- It’s our goal to earn your complete satisfaction and your repeat business.
- We are thorough and this thoroughness extends into every aspect of our paving solutions.
Tallmadge Asphalt/Paving manufactures it’s own asphalt unlike many other paving companies. This allows us to control the quality of the product that we are installing. Asphalt is a mixture of sand, stone, and asphalt cement (a petroleum product). There are several different mixes of asphalt but some of the most common are 301 & ODOT 448 Type 1 & 2 (gravel or limestone). 301 uses a larger stone in the mix for strength but is very porous. ODOT 448 Type 1 & Type 2 are used for intermediate and surface courses. The average driveway is installed using a 2” base layer of 301 asphalt and then a 1 1/2” top layer of ODOT 448 Type 1 for a smoother finish.
ADVANTAGES OF ASPHALT:
- Not affected by salt
- Cracks from freezing and thawing are not quite as noticeable, and can be resurfaced at sometimes 1/2 the cost of total replacement
- Asphalt can be driven on approximately 3 days after installation.
Tallmadge Asphalt/Paving has it’s own fleet of 20 trucks to deliver asphalt to the job. This allows Tallmadge Asphalt/Paving to schedule the delivery of the asphalt to the job in the most efficient way to ensure the asphalt is the proper temperature and quality for your job. Safety is a top priority at Tallmadge Asphalt/Paving and our mechanics make sure that all our trucks and inspected before they leave our yard. Owning and maintaining our own fleet of trucks, with some of the best drivers and mechanics, allows us to deliver asphalt to your job in the most efficient manner possible. Our crews use some of the best state-of-the-art equipment to ensure a quality finished product. Our crews are in constant contact with our plant throughout the job to ensure that the asphalt is the proper temperature and mix for your job so that your job is done in the most professional, efficient way possible. Please call to schedule your Asphalt installation!